Technical Canbus error

Currently reading:
Technical Canbus error

dragonsystem

I just put a new uconnect system in my fiat and everything was perfectly fine! Until I put it in reverse and the new radio requested the reverse camera my fiat does not have one and that caused a can bus error so now my odometer is constantly flashing at me if anybody could offer advice or help I would appreciate it greatly
I drive a fiat 500L pop 2014

I just put a new uconnect system in my fiat and everything was perfectly fine! Until I put it in reverse and the new radio requested the reverse camera my fiat does not have one and that caused a can bus error so now my odometer is constantly flashing at me if anybody could offer advice or help I would appreciate it greatly
I drive a fiat 500L pop 2014
You’re better off posting in the section for your car, this is the area for actual computer problems or questions. As in PCs and Macs not car stuff.

In essence the radio clearly came from a car that did have a reversing camera, so you’d need to get the car plugged in and the reverse camera removed from the software or its going to keep looking for it, or the alternative is to fit a reversing camera, either way you now have a fault that’s going to requiring plugging into diagnostics to clear

Back