Can you help find FP04 SFK ,Red punto sporting 1.4

Currently reading:
Can you help find FP04 SFK ,Red punto sporting 1.4

Hi all,

I am looking for a punto sporting 1.4 16v. My best friend is getting married so I am wanting to buy this back for him!

It is shown as no tax, no mot and no insurance.

I really hope is owned by someone on here!

Thanks all
Ming

Hi all,

I am looking for a punto sporting 1.4 16v. My best friend is getting married so I am wanting to buy this back for him!

It is shown as no tax, no mot and no insurance.

I really hope is owned by someone on here!

Thanks all
Ming

Check the mot history site..

May give an indication of location dates.etc

Nice gesture..good luck..!!

Last MOT done in 2014, looks like there were quite a few things wrong at that time, there is a high likelihood it may have been scrapped or maybe rotting in someone's garden somewhere, unfortunately.

Last MOT done in 2014, looks like there were quite a few things wrong at that time, there is a high likelihood it may have been scrapped or maybe rotting in someone's garden somewhere, unfortunately.

According to DVLA it passed it's test on the 14th October with just an advisory for an exhaust leak. Looks like whoever had it fixed the problems from the fail.

Hasn't had an MOT since though.

According to DVLA it passed it's test on the 14th October with just an advisory for an exhaust leak. Looks like whoever had it fixed the problems from the fail.

Hasn't had an MOT since though.

Yes but it was quite a lot of problems then not been on the road for the last 18 months, may have decided it's developed more problems and not worth spending the money fixing it, or it's since been scrapped

Back