General Cabin blower fan draining battery

Currently reading:
General Cabin blower fan draining battery

UpfrontWAV

Weird problem! If I leave my Qubo cabin blower fan on settings 1-4, the fan keeps running continuously after I have switched off the ignition circuits and removed the key. This drained the battery overnight last week after I had the air conditioning re-gassed (possibly not connected?) - the first time I became aware of the issue. There is no problem if I turn the cabin blower off before leaving the car, so I hope I don’t forget to do this. I’m carrying a spare battery just in case.

Any suggestions on what might be the cause of this problem? Could it be a relay failure somewhere? Surely the blower circuit should only be live when the ignition is on?

Thanks in anticipation.

i would need a wiring diagram of the Qubo to pinpoint the problem, right now my guess would be a relay problem but that's hard to check without a wiring diagram.....
you can also search for a workshop manual for Qubo - Nemo or Bipper which are basically the same cars....
When you found or bought one post the download link and i will try to help you solve this problem....

Last edited:
i would need a wiring diagram of the Qubo to pinpoint the problem, right now my guess would be a relay problem but that's hard to check without a wiring diagram.....
you can also search for a workshop manual for Qubo - Nemo or Bipper which are basically the same cars....
When you found or bought one post the download link and i will try to help you solve this problem....
Thanks - I found these on Peugeot Forum for the Bipper:

Attachments

• heated1.png
    heated1.png
    25 KB · Views: 47
  • heated2.png
    heated2.png
    52 KB · Views: 49
Back