bye bye brava....

Currently reading:
bye bye brava....

Well, i may be getting rid of the Brava, shes served me well (takeing 10k in 6 months with few problems), but im loseing the war with the mold problem and i've just about had enough of it.. so i'm now on the search for another car (the others dont run that well.) but oddly enough i have some how become attached to these bloody little fiats. so i'm looking for some sugestions. but it has to be the size of a Bravo at the smallest!! however i am looking at a rarther stunning stilo 1.9JTD Dynamic estate:yum: . im thinking on getting it, tis a lovely car. but i want your guys ideas/oppinions befor i bust the bank wide open.

Thanks!!(y)

Gordie

if your looking for an estate you may aswell hold out to try and find the marea weekend preferable in the 2.4jtd option :D much better looking car and goes well on the road, if not i have a 1.9JTD Brava for sale :p lol

The JTD Multiwagon is car I have considered, I think the later ones are fine, and there are some things you need to do, like copperslip on the front bumper bolts in case you need to change a light bulb. I spose you either get it with Fiats, or you run a Toyota Corolla.
Lot of info on the Stilo board and sure they will be pleased to help.

Seriously consider a Marea Weekend. The Stilo is a totally different animal. Drives more like a van than a car. My best mate has a 1.9JTD Stilo MW and its great, but I wouldn't swap my Marea for one.

Anything older than I think it was 53 is likely to have more electrical issues than newer ones. Also might be worth getting a gap car until the new Bravo is released, then you may see Stilo prices come down a lot, even the multi-wagon.

well i'm looking for something cheapish to insure, i dont have any NCB because the insurance company wont accept my american NCB. and since i'm currently paying 7.5k a year to insure all my cars, i really dont want it to go up by much, id rather have it go down so my wallet can get fat with cash, instead of fat with till roll. plus the 1.9 from what i can tell from my diesel experiance is a good platform, all be it the clutch is rather weak, but that will be a problem to overcome when it's time to mod. which is another reason i want a JTD best bang for the buck mod wise.

Back