buzzing noise

Currently reading:
buzzing noise

gvmllr

hi all i havent been on here for ages so hi to everyone. problem..fiat punto 2003. the car runs great,no loss of power..when the car is running there is a buzzing noise coming from the engine,i have changed the alternator twice thinking it could be that,but no still making a buzzing noise. i havent changed the battery so dont know how old it is.its a continous buzz. could it possibly be one of the relays as i think there is a relay box to the right when the bonnet is lifted. i can turn the ignition on without starting the car and theres no noise whatsoever.but as soon as i start it up the buzzing is there.as i said the alternator has been changed twice,could the battery be at fault..i havent a clue. can someone maybe give me an idea..has someone had a similar problem...thanks for reading and i appreciate any help given..

hi all i havent been on here for ages so hi to everyone. problem..fiat punto 2003. the car runs great,no loss of power..when the car is running there is a buzzing noise coming from the engine,i have changed the alternator twice thinking it could be that,but no still making a buzzing noise. i havent changed the battery so dont know how old it is.its a continous buzz. could it possibly be one of the relays as i think there is a relay box to the right when the bonnet is lifted. i can turn the ignition on without starting the car and theres no noise whatsoever.but as soon as i start it up the buzzing is there.as i said the alternator has been changed twice,could the battery be at fault..i havent a clue. can someone maybe give me an idea..has someone had a similar problem...thanks for reading and i appreciate any help given..

does it only buzz with engine running..??

the injectors make a noise as they work..,- this would've been been diagnosed in the Punto section;)

This will sound funny but give it a try, check your steering wheel power oil, it tends to give the buzzing sound when it is less than required.

Back