buying a new HU Help ?

Currently reading:
buying a new HU Help ?

Looking to buy a HU, got no more than £100 to spend, ideally want to be cheaper? hopefully going to be running a sub and amp, and amped front speakers? how many RCA outs would i need? and any suggestions of HU ?

Your ideally going to need something with 2 preouts if your going to be using two amps or sending two signals to the same amp. You can get away with using RCA splitters but there is a slight signal loss using these.

To be honest your going to do well to find something with 2 pre-outs for less than £100 but you can do better than the ones above. Try looking at ex-demo models and clearance sections.

You can find stuff like this:
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/11821.html

And don't forget if you want even more for your money you could go second hand, try eBay.

Sorry im a bit flakey on the forum atm. If you see something your interested in. Post it up here. 9x out of 10 i should be able to tell you the spec and quality.

Precisely, if you find something on eBay and the specs are a little vague, just whack the make and model into google and read up on it, or visit the manufacturers website.

And once you do find one you like, just pop the make and model into google SHOPPING and it'll throw up the cheapest one online ;)

unfortunately when you are trying to buy uber cheap on ebay, the owner often isnt clued up enough to give even a model no lol. Either that or know that they are selling so cheap they just CBA to tell people the ins and outs.

i just never get lucky on ebay :l... goy my eye on a sub and amp, but never any HU's :( like the look of the panasonic one in the classifieds tho.. but i wouldnt want the DVD, just a touchscreen HU, for ease really.

Back