Styling Bump strips painting request

Currently reading:
Styling Bump strips painting request

Firewarrior

Stilo Possee
Hi all, looking at getting my bump strips colour coding, i was wondering if there is anyone on the forum who has experience with this who would be willing to do it for me (obviously i will pay you :D) Preferably close to northampton but i will travel if need be.
Many thanks
sam
(stilo is blu vitality colour?)

Hi mate, well my old man is a pannel beater and sprayer and dose all the work on my car! I am having my rear rubstrip re done as i reversed in a bollard :bang: and having my front bumper meshed and new grille and front rubstrips smoothed in! In 6weeks time and am about 40miles/1 hour away from yourself - you have a PM (y)

Also you will need to supply whom ever is painting them with the colour code off your car as there will be many different shades of the same colour if that makes sence!

EDIT: if you look at my photos, he fitted/sprayed my sideskirts and rubstips and did my carbon fibre bootbuild :D

Last edited:
Firewarrior said:
Hi all, looking at getting my bump strips colour coding, i was wondering if there is anyone on the forum who has experience with this who would be willing to do it for me (obviously i will pay you :D) Preferably close to northampton but i will travel if need be.
Many thanks
sam
(stilo is blu vitality colour?)

it doesn't take long to do, have a look here https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=54693

if you were closer i'd have a go at doing them

Back