General Bucking the trend. There is a god.

Currently reading:
General Bucking the trend. There is a god.

Unike these slack jawed faggots selling up I have successfully negotiated another 12 months Stilo ownership. My company who fund my car (well actually it covers my mortgage) have agreed to extend car allowances to cars up to 4 years. I am a happy boy, I seem to be having a bit of luck of late. Look at what I stumbled on yesterday in Dublin whilst coming out of our offices-

Attachments

• CIMG003.JPG
    CIMG003.JPG
    367.8 KB · Views: 91
I'll be bucking the trend as well! I get a car allowance from September and can get a car up to 4 years old. Definately on the look out for an abarth!! The brava has just come out at the right time for me. Hope I find a corker!!

:yum: Look at those pair of legs, and 3 of them. And the beatuiful hair on the 1st lady (near the photographer). Insane bodies - imagine the profile :yum:

Wonder if they have underwear...

Sorry Bozzy, your thread kind of washed itself out with a photo like this attached. :D

M.

You lot need bromide in your tea :D nice to see that boz is hanging around for at least another year tho (y)

Unike these slack jawed faggots selling up I have successfully negotiated another 12 months Stilo ownership. My company who fund my car (well actually it covers my mortgage) have agreed to extend car allowances to cars up to 4 years. I am a happy boy, I seem to be having a bit of luck of late. Look at what I stumbled on yesterday in Dublin whilst coming out of our offices-

Nice picture Bozzy. You're right - the guy in the white shirt looks pretty hot :yuck:

Just kiddin. I aint a ghey.

Pleased to hear you're sticking around for a bit longer with that gorgeous yellow beast of a Stilo :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Wtf? Where is this. I live in Dublin .... looks like a wedding brochure shoot? or was that dress being lifted up??? Explain more. Also bozzy what office you workin for?

I was in Dublin for three days recruiting system engineers (Software) so I got three days to take in the sights. This was a side street off Grafton Street?. Pure accident but good fortune. What is not obvious from the pictures is how tall the models were. Figures that any woman would die for. Saying that, when I got up close you can see the amount of work that goes in to make the face look right. Nice girls who I was hoping to find staying in my hotel until I found out I was staying in a cack-hole on Kylemore Road well out of Dublin. :(

I was in Dublin for three days recruiting system engineers (Software) so I got three days to take in the sights. This was a side street off Grafton Street?. Pure accident but good fortune. What is not obvious from the pictures is how tall the models were. Figures that any woman would die for. Saying that, when I got up close you can see the amount of work that goes in to make the face look right. Nice girls who I was hoping to find staying in my hotel until I found out I was staying in a cack-hole on Kylemore Road well out of Dublin. :(

Haha yeah thats pretty far out! Dublin is great when its really sunny but not so nice when its wet and dull.. erm meaning nearly every day especially this summer. we just had 9weeks of rain every single day!

I stumbled across a photoshoot for a tanning shop last January. Yes she was standing outside in a bikini with an amazing body and theres me gawking lol

Haha yeah thats pretty far out! Dublin is great when its really sunny but not so nice when its wet and dull.. erm meaning nearly every day especially this summer. we just had 9weeks of rain every single day!

I stumbled across a photoshoot for a tanning shop last January. Yes she was standing outside in a bikini with an amazing body and theres me gawking lol

I was told that your jaw dropped so low that when you dribbled it flooded the street :devil:

Back