General Broken sliding door handle, replacement sought

Currently reading:
General Broken sliding door handle, replacement sought

Manz801

I'm trying to source a new exterior handle for the left sliding door of my 2006 Ducato (the lock iced up and the handle snapped off in my hand recently).

Like kiwicampers's post in July 2019 (https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/left-hand-sliding-door-parts.474789/#post-4489092), I can only find right-side parts (for this year model) online, which seems rather odd to me. The link given by RS3100 in that post still works but unfortunately I've had no luck there.

FIAT have told me the OEM part number is 735307406 and that it is no longer manufactured by them, whilst Google gives no results for this reference. I've also tried three Breakers and they have each already sold that part, which suggests there is ongoing demand. Hoping someone can suggest a potential solution and I can get it sorted before the holiday season starts! Thanks for any help.

I'm trying to source a new exterior handle for the left sliding door of my 2006 Ducato (the lock iced up and the handle snapped off in my hand recently).

Like kiwicampers's post in July 2019 (https://www.fiatforum.com/threads/left-hand-sliding-door-parts.474789/#post-4489092), I can only find right-side parts (for this year model) online, which seems rather odd to me. The link given by RS3100 in that post still works but unfortunately I've had no luck there.

FIAT have told me the OEM part number is 735307406 and that it is no longer manufactured by them, whilst Google gives no results for this reference. I've also tried three Breakers and they have each already sold that part, which suggests there is ongoing demand. Hoping someone can suggest a potential solution and I can get it sorted before the holiday season starts! Thanks for any help.
No guarantee but many sliding door parts on Ducato are similar on Iveco Daily, Citroen Relay and Peugeot Boxer, I don't know about the plastic door handle =, but many of the locking bits are similar.

Back