General BREAKING 20v Turbo!!!!!

Currently reading:
General BREAKING 20v Turbo!!!!!

dave said:
but you also need customers that buy and come back, charge too much and you end up with no customers
:confused:

Yep, your right, I do. But I still aint going to give things away! I was going to end up earning about £35 from selling the mirror. Any less than that and it gets to be not worth doing.

I heard he sends Binki out with a mini camera attached to the head, to search through knicker draws. The filthy varmint !

Anyway I have to discipline myself. This is :spam: and it's :Offtopic:

pinin__prestatyn said:
Personally I wouldn't pay £55 for a mirror.
I know of one I could sell you for £30 - unfortunatley it's in about a million bits where it hit a tree. It's the right colour though!
H

rjabell said:
Yep, your right, I do. But I still aint going to give things away! I was going to end up earning about £35 from selling the mirror. Any less than that and it gets to be not worth doing.

if thats true, then how come my local scrapyard (gosforth autos again :)), has fiat coupe mirrors for £15?

christopher watson said:
if thats true, then how come my local scrapyard (gosforth autos again :)), has fiat coupe mirrors for £15?

Get them bought, and I will give you £20 for them!
Hows that? I am serious!!!
Get them bought and make a profit.
Instant payment by me.

hi mate i am after a sun roof 4 my coupe turbo 16v has urs got one the hole lot i need and do ya no if it would fit cheers

i'm after a sunroof for my coupe 16v as yours got one? and would it fit? cheers

Back