General BREAKING 20v Turbo!!!!!

Currently reading:
General BREAKING 20v Turbo!!!!!

dave said:
and the £40 was the right colour, i thought rjabell was oop north :confused: hes charging london prices :eek:

Does anyone appreciate just how much salvage cost's these days?

And how much money the environment agency wants just so that we can open our gates in a morning?

Not to mention the cost of disposing of tyres, batteries, old oil, old filters, air con gas, anti-freeze, brake fluid, glass, plastic, etc etc etc.

Probably not I imagine.

Unfortunately for all of us, breakers yards have changed. Possibly for the better, granted, but because of these changes and the many, many tens of thousands of pounds that we have to invest in the buisiness our prices need to be realistic.

The mirror is as new. The postage costs and the time needed to carefully wrap the item in bubble wrap (another cost) and buy a box, and the tape, and then take it to the post office are included in the cost. As is the vat, and tax. At the end of the day we will earn about £35 from the mirror.

Ring Fiat and ask them how much a new one is. They will be able to sort you out.

Then get back to me and tell me that it is too dear.........

rjabell said:

And how much money the environment agency wants just so that we can open our gates in a morning?

Not to mention the cost of disposing of tyres, batteries, old oil, old filters, air con gas, anti-freeze, brake fluid, glass, plastic, etc etc etc.

Probably not I imagine.

Unfortunately for all of us, breakers yards have changed. Possibly for the better, granted, but because of these changes and the many, many tens of thousands of pounds that we have to invest in the buisiness our prices need to be realistic.

The mirror is as new. The postage costs and the time needed to carefully wrap the item in bubble wrap (another cost) and buy a box, and the tape, and then take it to the post office are included in the cost. As is the vat, and tax. At the end of the day we will earn about £35 from the mirror.

Ring Fiat and ask them how much a new one is. They will be able to sort you out.

Then get back to me and tell me that it is too dear.........

but you also need customers that buy and come back, charge too much and you end up with no customers
:confused:

rjabell said:

There was no need to make sarcky comment on the coupe forum when i asked for a price on there, just because i am not willing to pay your price doesnt mean that i cant get as good product for a cheaper price does it.

Thats not very good for potential customers reading this is it :chin:

the black bit, which is the bit i need, i am only paying postage :)

this bit

mirror1.jpg

Back