brazil dont get a bravo hgt they get a brava hgt

Currently reading:
brazil dont get a bravo hgt they get a brava hgt

CD Player...

I dont know if they will ship, but I can contact a Fiat dealer (one friend of my family owns a Fiat Official Dealer) I will contact him and ask him what he can do

The price is around (our money is named Real)750, 800 R$ (Real), so, 1 US$ Dollar is equal to 3.00R$ Real, the price is around 250-280 US$

Also, as I said before, some HLX came with Visteon Panel CD Changer with 5 CD capacity

Panel CD

Would that be the Visteon Panel CD--US$250-280??

Thanks.

CD

Hi,

Would this Visteon CD Panel be compatible with the Grundig MCD36?

Thanks.

yes...

Yes, 250-280US$, it is the normal Visteon Panel CD, as pictured above, the 5 CD Changer are not avaliable to sell, it is exclusive to Marea HLX (and Turbo)

Other Parts

How about other parts like the front headlights??
How much?

Thanks.

Compatibility

This Grundig MCD36 is the default CD Changer for Italian Brava/Marea

So, I dont know because Grundig is not used here in Brazil.

The default CD Changer (for Marea) was one Pioneer I think

I will get more information about it

Headlights...

I checked now the prices, the headlights (pair) with electrical adjustment (same as used in my car) are costing from 250 to 275 US$

Headlights...(price correction)

Correcting the prices...
The headlights pair is costing from 240 to 260 US$

Brava HGT Front Grill

The Brava HGT's black tinted front grill is costing only 40 US$

Please, feel free to ask questions...

Please, feel free to ask questions about Fiat Auto Brazil, I will reply without problems

Thanks

Eduardo

Any other differences

Hi Eduardo,

Do you know of any other differences between the Euro Brava than the Brazilian Brava??

Thanks.

Differences

The suspensions were stiffened to fit our road conditions and improve cornering. The wheels are different, the engine has 106 hp (specified by Fiat) but it seems to have more than 110 hp, the panel(speedometer, rpm counter, gasoline and temp indicator) is the same used in Marea, the interior uses different texture patterns, and many other little changes