General Bravo Sport Owners - Safe Wheel Cleaner?

Currently reading:
General Bravo Sport Owners - Safe Wheel Cleaner?

Andysan

Appreciate this should probably be in the car care section but I wanted to attract Bravo owners attention before I buy some alloy wheel cleaner tonight.

Never used the stuff before believing it to be harsh on the alloys but I've not put enough effort into keeping them spotless and am starting to notice Browning and oxidation.

So, which alloy cleaner for the sports two tone alloys please - looking for something with no nasty chemicals in basically.

Thanks.

normal car shampoo should be sufficient really but if you must /need something stronger then autoglym custom wheel cleaner which is acid free

follow up with autoglym alloy wheel seal which will help prevent build up of brake dust

I normally use auto glym wheel cleaner every now and then but manly use the normal car shampoo.

I only use the wheel cleaned on the hard to remove marks.

halfords wheel clean works find too.

Thanks for the feedback chaps.

I was looking at some TurtleWax Ice stuff in Halfrauds that claimed to be PH neutral etc, and then I realized that it essentially burns dirt off the surface of the wheel - er no thanks. :confused:

I'll take a look at the Autoglym stuff - its not for uses everytime, I just want to stop the long term build up of dirt that isn't coming off through normal washing. Cheers.

Back