Technical Bravo sport 1.4 Dipped beam not working ?

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo sport 1.4 Dipped beam not working ?

Butho

Hi all my t-jet dipped beam is not working the full beam and sidelights are working fine and there are no error messages on dash! Please help

I know this may sound stupid.

But have you tried looking at your Dipped Beam bulbs and if they've blown?

If they're both fine, then it'll probably be your Dipper Beam fuse. Which someone else will have to tell you where the fusebox is and what number fuse it is. As I've only had my 1.9 Multi-Jet for a week. Lol

Last edited:
No monitoring of headlight bulbs. If you can't see one has failed, you shouldn't be behind the steering wheel! Check bulbs and fuses!
Bit of a keyboard hero mate.... was just asking I have realised that they're out n changed fuse n bulbs with no joy.this is a forum n a supposedly mature one.

If you can't see one has failed, you shouldn't be behind the steering wheel!

I wasn't getting at you. Just pointing out there is no need for a light on the dash to tell you dipped beam is not working.

There is also a relay you can check, and also check the earth connections direct to the bulbs in the headlight units

What relay was it you changed? My bravo has started blowing bulbs, as soon as they're fitted and tested, blew my nightbreakers then normal bulbs fuses are both ok but I can't find the relay to check

Back