General Bravo service costs!

Currently reading:
General Bravo service costs!

Gaggy75

Hi there. Im new to the forum so would like to say hello.
I have recently bought a 58 plate bravo 1.9 multijet diesel which has 4 service stamps in the book. Long story short I contacted local FiT dealer to find out a service cost.
I got told oil and oil filter, air filter, timing tensioner and sealing gasket would need to be done at a cost of £600.
The car has done 52,200.
Does this price seem a tad steep or is it just me???

Hi there. Im new to the forum so would like to say hello.
I have recently bought a 58 plate bravo 1.9 multijet diesel which has 4 service stamps in the book. Long story short I contacted local FiT dealer to find out a service cost.
I got told oil and oil filter, air filter, timing tensioner and sealing gasket would need to be done at a cost of £600.
The car has done 52,200.
Does this price seem a tad steep or is it just me???

These thieves need sorting out. I have been quoted £545 for a main service and consider it to be a sick bloody joke. There is bugger all to do excepting both oil and air filters are a pain in the a*** to get at. Just because the car only needs service at 2 year intervals they think we will pay double for the job and even had the gall to suggest I buy a 500X while I was there!!!! I said I wouldn't pay £545 and had an immediate reduction to £420 which I grudgingly accepted as the car still has 6 months warranty to go. They will change the brake fluid within this cost so that makes it a bit more reasonable. But note this FIAT this is the last work you do for me at these damned silly rates!

I have just bought the Gendan engine / ODB software and at £126 it will be paid for after 1 service! It works fine straight out of the box and seems to cover just about anything / everything you could need. \it covers all Fiats Alfas and some Chryslers and Suzuki's.

I there is anyone out there who is interested I will do the service for
£200 and will guarantee that all parts will be changed properly and all service meters reset. This rate includes oil of your choice. Parts are the majority of the cost.

Back