General bravo / marea wings

Currently reading:
General bravo / marea wings

Well order marea wings if you want wider wings and the long indicators, as far as i know there all the same, you would then need either an HGT bumper from somewhere, get the part no and give them a call. Or get a marea bumper and be a bit different. I'd get the parts from a scrapyard as they're bound to be much cheaper and you may get them painted as well.

taking those panels off a donor car can be a real pain though!! best to buy new and to buy fiat..maybe a little more expensive but worth it as they will be an exact fit. if you don't buy fiat they usually won't fit perfectly and might be a slightly different shape. i bought a cheap front panel and it stands slighty proud and doesn't have the same curve as the original!! you would have to look really hard to notice but its something that really bugs me. if you're going to fix it do it properly!!

Bunny's new quarter panel cost about £85. Worth it for a genuine Fiat part which should last longer than 3rd party ones.

fiat parts are galvanised, if you buy body panels that arent, you're basically turning your car into an 80's rust bucket.

if you are only fixing to sell, then by all means go for the cheapest option, if you want to keep it a couple of years, consider how much you stand to lose if you try to sell a rust bucket at a later date.

Back