Styling Bravo Interior respray

Currently reading:
Styling Bravo Interior respray

thanks adrian, just uploading some photos now...all complete :D, but i need to change my seats and get a new wheel, with a whole new airbag system:slayer:..and then its complete :)

p1010396v.jpg

p1010397g.jpg

p1010398s.jpg

p1010399y.jpg

p1010400e.jpg

p1010401l.jpg

Lookin fantastic (y) reminds me of the Bertone X1/9 VS interior!! Is it a bit late to suggest a Marea console? What seats are you going for? An idea for the gearknob, you'd have alot less trouble fitting this than I did :) I realy should have filmed it in daylight tho! :doh:

YouTube - Push Button Engine Start Gearknob

ahh thanks mike :)

and M, yeah very retro maybe, with all the red :) seats i might end up with coop seats, or find some overpriced Bravo leather :(...and i was tempted my self to get a push button start, would make a few people jealous ;)...bad news aswell, Car failed its MOT :(, worn pads and discs.

Last edited:
Pads and Discs is nothing to worry about. Interior looks really smart, the right seats will finish it off nicely. Maybe a leather steering wheel aswell.

yeah, im already off to pick up some discs and pads tomorrow. £62:eek:altogether...and im also off to some scrap yards, see what i can find, ive now learned i need a new clockspring, but if there is a leather wheel, i shall be getting that too, to finish the interior off :) and seats at a later date..

i took a video of my car earlier of the interior, so if anyone wants to see it just click below, tis nothing exciting, but it show my interior in full then, instead of on photos :) (you might hear my annoying breathing at times)

Last edited:
liking your interia mate,looks spot on,job well done! (y)

if i were following it from the start,whilst your dash was off you could have got yourself a ''working'' marea steering wheel :)

why does your stereo surround look different/tidyier than mine? :confused:

Mike

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back