Styling Bravo Interior respray

Currently reading:
Styling Bravo Interior respray

Another Update, this time about the fascia...and a big thank you goes to M20B25:slayer: for the fascia :)

I haven't leathered it yet, but i will soon...so pictures should show below, ill update again once its leathered, can't wait:):)

p1010329q.jpg

p1010330a.jpg

yeah, well packaged, had a little read of the irish times:p...and extremely quick delivery..i couldn't believe it when i saw it as i were walking downstairs..i should be able to leather it monday, as i have no glue :(..i want it in my car now :D

How did the sie seats go? I just realised how the tilt works on them its sort of hinged on the front and does not slide.

crap!..:eek: the rails were too wide..and no height adjustment either..:bang:
and as you tilted the seats forward it hit the roof so it would be impossible to get anyone in the back...the only upside is, they look sexy ha. i got them on ebay now, i want atleast £20 for em...trying to save up for some Poly's:worship:

cheers for that!...but i do have one problem, the Temperature and Fuel Gauge needles go crazy, they flick up or down when i start the car...does anybody know what the problem is? my Speed and Rev needles stay in the same position..its very confusing.:confused:

Lookin foreward to seein how it looks now! (y) Are you going to take the dash out to fit the facia in? Those 3 screws at the back....! :dead:

yay same, Hell NO! :D it took me long enough to get that dash out, i just got my insurance for it(£1438:eek:), and ive got too book it for an MOT tomorrow, so i wanna be quick at putting it together

Last edited:
Back