General Bravo Insurance

Currently reading:
General Bravo Insurance

has anyones insurance gone silly for their bravo?
when i bought it in 2008 it was £400 a year. last year was £700 and it raised inbetween. my renewal just come through at £2600. i havent claimed or been convicted of anything!

im not paying that so im on the search but i started to wonder if the cost is going up as this car has become more of a risk off a loss?

You should never trust your renewal quote. That's where insurance companies make their money! How old are you?

I'm due to renew my insurance soon and i'm scared to find out what my quote will be. It's about £850 just now and if it shoots up above £1k and I can't find any cheaper anywhere, the car will be getting papped.

It sounds like your current insurers no longer want your business. Shop around, try the club insurers..

forgot to post details

im 30, been driving 10+ years, 7 years no claims, no convictions, parked off road in private driveway in a good area of Greater Manchester.

a lot of the quotes i've got with other companies is lower if you pay it all at once, but I aint got the cash for that at the minute. some companies with the lowest quotes actually only work out £50 or so less than the renewal (which i got down to £905) when paying by drip.

Admiral and elepahnt are the same company I think.

From Punto evo area but thought I would help. Just go on every compare site and also try the insurers that don't use them. (y)

Yeah they're sister companies. They chop and change which is cheapest, so a note of the reference number means they'll match it. I was with Admiral last year, and Elephant this year was £200 cheaper, so rather than swap, it was easier for them to just match the quote.

forgot to post details

im 30, been driving 10+ years, 7 years no claims, no convictions, parked off road in private driveway in a good area of Greater Manchester.

a lot of the quotes i've got with other companies is lower if you pay it all at once, but I aint got the cash for that at the minute. some companies with the lowest quotes actually only work out £50 or so less than the renewal (which i got down to £905) when paying by drip.

Am 46 live in chadderton full no claims and payed £510 fully comp with esure

Back