DSC00496.JPG

Bravo (Classic) Bravo HGT new wheels

Introduction

Well over the weekend I got rid of the old boring standard alloys and wacked some IMO better looking ones on it. So here are the pics sorry about quality, it was slightly dark when I got a bit of time to get a few snaps. I know what your all thinking....LOWER IT! In time it will be done dont worrie.:p
So your views please (y)

DSC00496.JPG

DSC00495.JPG
Not to my taste TBH, i think some chunky 5 spokes or some sweet mulitspokes would have suited it better, but it will look a lot better once its lowered:D

Fair enough, but when I was taking the pic I raised the camera pretty high to reduce the gap around the wheel, but thinking about it I should have gone lower... Damn :rolleyes: So its not as bad as that at head height... honest ;) BTW these wheels are only temporary, saving up for some nice ones (y)

Looks spot on mate. I think they look :cool: rather than the usual chav halfords parts bin specials. It looks like it could have rolled out a factory with them on looking tasteful (y)

By the way what profiles are you running? My HGT looks lower :confused:

Thanks bridges. To be fair it looks better in the flesh because I held the camera too high, head level it looks :worship: Profile is 195/75 what have you got? I really cant get the car much lower as parts of the exhaust, front bumper, and under tray is only aobut 4 inches from the floor! :eek:
Wolfrace yeh your right, I didnt let it settle in. Ill get better pics tomorrow for you guys (y)

looking good Jami, i think you should possibly consider activematts wheels in the classifieds, look a similar style and they have been looked after very well

need to get some pics of my hgt up, but she needs a clean and a few bits swapping over from patch atm... plus im working silly hours aswell

Fair enough. All panels are the same shade except drivers door and front n/s wing, they are just slightly lighter. I think its had a side swipe in the past. Note no 155 20v badge and cracked indicator... Also that door is a bit creaky. But it really doesnt bother me

jami said:
Profile is 195/75 what have you got? I really cant get the car much lower as parts of the exhaust, front bumper, and under tray is only aobut 4 inches from the floor! :eek:
Wolfrace yeh your right, I didnt let it settle in. Ill get better pics tomorrow for you guys (y)

195/75 what diameter, i'm on standard HGT alloys which i like! :devil: and Running 205/50/15 and 195/55/15

No probs mate just watch your speed in them, but i'd advise getting them changed if you can as normally only 3% diff is advisable, :z prob why your car looks so high, you got an extra 20mm off the ground all round on the wheels! ;)

Back