Technical Bravo hgt heated seat

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo hgt heated seat

HOT HGT

has anyone had trouble with heated seats worked fine in the summer when i didnt need them yet now i want them to they dont the little red light is on but they have both stopped work anyone got any ideas cheers

At least you got to see yours working! lol! Mine have never worked - lights on but my butt is still cold in the mornings!

When i got my hgt both my heated leathers didn't work and in the cold leather is really cold. After stripping the seat back i found that both mine had shorted out on the support bars that go through the sponge all i did was strip back the wire where it had melted and soldered a new bit of wire but a little bit longer so it had more play in it and bobs your uncle they both work.

That's why my arse is still cold - I really don't want to strip the leather back! How difficult was it to do? I've seen a guide on it somewhere but its nice to know how other people find the job?

It was abit of a pain in the arse as seat has to come out 1st then pull out the edge of the material from around the pan then once inside there is metal rods that go through the material and at certain points it is fixed down by loops of thick wire once these were taken of it all peels back. It is easy to do all these just time consuming.

Back