Styling bravo headlights

Currently reading:
Styling bravo headlights

Ive just replaced my standard bravos lights with the marea lights. They look well nice now, just need some new rims, spoiler and ss backbox and its finished!!! NICE ONE!

Halfords own 50% more light, headlight bulbs are better than Philips Vision and Osram Silverstars. Also for a limited time they are buy 1 get 1 free. Approx £14.99. Well worth the money.

Or goto Fiatboo and search for powerbulbs code, as i have given them 10% off at www.powerbulbs.co.uk which is still good value before discount.

well i bought Halfords Super Brilliance plus 50%...the ones in your link and they were crap..i presume they are "the right ones" as you put it, and i bought halfords laser blue bulbs today and they were even worse

the laser blue ones are a little Sh£ite even if i do sayso myself lol...

im after a set of bulbs to stick in the Marea H/Lights i justbought.

well i bought Halfords Super Brilliance plus 50%...the ones in your link and they were crap..i presume they are "the right ones" as you put it, and i bought halfords laser blue bulbs today and they were even worse

Well either you haven't had your headlights aligned properly, or you never cleaned your headlights, but there are many positive feedbacks about these bulbs except from you. You must do something wrong, or bought duff bulbs.

Here is the latest bravo owner who fitted halfords bulbs with pics. Really bright and are excellent value on the BOGOF offer. If they are not on offer i wouldn't of got them as they are well overpriced.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/15639/thread/1171584620/last-1171585735/Bravo+Update

Also you got this guy from the fiat coupe forum who saw the same review as i did.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might joke but these came out tops in this weeks Autocar test on headlight bulbs,exceptional performance.!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fccuk.org/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=252195&page=4 (8th post down)

Carry on reading the fiat forum they praise they bulbs. The are much better than standard.

P.s Laser Blue are not that bright and are pap.

Why didn't they align the bulbs like any sensible driver would after changing?

i asked myself the same question. for the sake of a test they could at least assume if someone is capable of fitting bulbs they will also be capable of aligning their headlights. :rolleyes:

I've had both the Halfords in my punto mk1 and the philips vision plus in my Bravo and the Philips seem to give a bigger difference over standard bulbs, wither this is due to the standard bravo reflector being better than the punto i dont know. But can reccommend the Halfords ones, but the Vision Plus are better in my opinion, and as you can get them all yr round for £12.50 delivered for a set, cheaper too!

Back