Technical Bravo fuel pipe

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo fuel pipe

skylinedude

Hi all,

I have a 2008 Bravo Dynamic Eco M-Jet 1598cc that has a crack in the fuel filler neck pipe, this is the pipe that is plastic and is corrugated near the rear drivers side tyre. I am looking for a part number or a cheaper way to fix the leak as Fiat have quoted £350. The part alone I think is £270.

Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 1531324693108[1].jpg
    1531324693108[1].jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
1. You don't have a 1.6 t-jet... because it doesn't exist.
2. Post the VIN and i'll try to give you the part number... then you can search for it.. on ebay..etc (and also i'll tell you if it's installed on more than one model of car-engine combination)
3. I'd search for somebody that is parting out a car with the same engine (but not a 1.6 t-jet, because that still doesn't exist :):):) ) and i'd get the part second hand.
4. That is indeed the price of a new hose... you could try buying a fuel safe hose of the same diameter and install that( with the correct clamps..etc)
5. I doubt you'll find the hose from multiple manufacturers.

1. You don't have a 1.6 t-jet... because it doesn't exist.
2. Post the VIN and i'll try to give you the part number... then you can search for it.. on ebay..etc (and also i'll tell you if it's installed on more than one model of car-engine combination)
3. I'd search for somebody that is parting out a car with the same engine (but not a 1.6 t-jet, because that still doesn't exist :):):) ) and i'd get the part second hand.
4. That is indeed the price of a new hose... you could try buying a fuel safe hose of the same diameter and install that( with the correct clamps..etc)
5. I doubt you'll find the hose from multiple manufacturers.

Hi,

It is a Bravo Dynamic Eco M-Jet 1598cc

Thanks

Well you obviously don't want any help, if you did you would have read past point 1, and have posted the VIN.

Good luck with that.

All I have to say to that is WOW. Mate you need to calm down, maybe see someone with regards to this delusion of grandeur that you seem to be carrying around.

Take care of yourself and goodbye.

Back