Styling Bravo Eyebrows

Currently reading:
Styling Bravo Eyebrows

Just fitted my eyebrows to my fiat bravo to make it look a little meaner :devil: what do you guys think? :)

Last edited:
Fair play for trying something different but I don't think the shape of the headlight lends itself well for eyebrows. They just look too large. The original Bravo worked well with eyebrows as they were very discreet, these on the new Bravo don't work for me. But as long as you like them, my opinion should mean squat to you :)

By the way, looks like our cars came from the same dealership in the same year!

you forgot the eyelashes :rolleyes:

lashes3.jpg

Why change a beautiful design? Don't get the hype. It's so 90's.

My eyebrows just arrived :) rafsteve Did you sand and prime them first or just go straight in with the colour and then a clear coat?

Yes mate, i wet sanded with 600 to begin with and gave it a coat of filler primer to remove any blemishes and marks let it dry for 30 mins and gave it another hit of filler primer.. i then let it dry a full hour on the radiator and wet sanded it with 800 -1000 grit before a giving it a thin coat of my colour and then back on the radiator to dry and get warm, i then put a thick coat of colour on and left to dry for about an hour and a half, i then just hit it with some clear left dry for 30 mins untill tacky then again with clear and left to dry for a day... trial fit them to the car and go out and get yourself some grab adheisive or waterproof silicone adheisive... lather upnthe back and press in place and then just skim a beed alomg to seal it.. leave for a few hours and a full day before power washing :)... cant believe people think they are crap..

rafsteve
Thanks for the detailed explanation dude! I'll have a bash at this sometime this week.

Personally I'm still not too sure whether I like them or not lol. I decided the only way I'd know is to get some myself and have a trial fit to see what I think...
If it turns out I don't like them, it will be a massive waste of time and money haha!

Im abit unsure about this mod, However I think that if the front of the car was more wider or even had some wheel arches I think the Fiat Bravo would look alot more meaner.

Unless you change or add a body kit on your bravo it would look good, Otherwise Ill pass... (n)

Im abit unsure about this mod, However I think that if the front of the car was more wider or even had some wheel arches I think the Fiat Bravo would look alot more meaner.

Unless you change or add a body kit on your bravo it would look good, Otherwise Ill pass... (n)

Well i was looking at the vero body kit

How much you reckon it will cost to get the vero kit fitted and colour matched to the rest of the car?
I does look nice but I'm guessing it would cost an arm and a leg.

How much you reckon it will cost to get the vero kit fitted and colour matched to the rest of the car?
I does look nice but I'm guessing it would cost an arm and a leg.
Fitting it is nothing. Buying the actual bumpers is however much the cost, in regards to having them painted, a good local paint place would be able to colour match them easily enough, proabably about £500 for both

Back