Technical Bravo climate control flap actuator motor replacement

Currently reading:
Technical Bravo climate control flap actuator motor replacement

I bought all the motors (5 total) for about 240.00 Euros on June of 2020 and replace them all for a cost of about 200.00 Euros, including the installation of the original car alarm that I bought only 90.00 Euros and I don't have to worry anymore. The new ones are improved and the plastics aren't breaking so easily.

You recall from which shop you purchased them? Or OEM part numbers? Thx

You recall from which shop you purchased them? Or OEM part numbers? Thx

From official distributor of genuine FIAT Gruppo spare parts.

These are the part codes, 5 parts total.

77368746 77368561 77368561 77367180 77367180

You talkin to me?:D

We tested the motors with a 9V battery. They were all fine. So we just changed the gears (all broken in 2).

gr J

Hi there, could you please detail a bit how you did test the motors? Thanks

It seems like the climate control is a common problem.

My 2010 Bravo is blowing cold on the passenger side (RHD model), can anyone tell me what parts I need to fix this so I can get them prior to stripping half the car down?

These are the part codes, 5 parts total.

77368746 77368561 77368561 77367180 77367180

I understand these are the part no's but do I need to change all 5 ? Which ones control the heat into the passenger (left side when sitting in the car)

I don't know, but I think the best solution is to replace them all. For me only the left side had the problem, but the new parts are stronger, so I replaced them all.

So one small update on the situation of the actuators, i recently worked on a VW Passat B6 with climatronic system and found out that they are using the same actuators from the bravo completely the same ones, im writing this because in our country is cheaper and better option to find used spare parts for VW than Fiat, when i needed to change my actuators that was 6 months after i changed the plastic parts, i changed all of them from a burned Bravo, but next i was working on a Bravo and i change all of the actuators with actuators from a Passat B6. If any body have issues again they can put actuators from Passat B6 climatronic.

So one small update on the situation of the actuators, i recently worked on a VW Passat B6 with climatronic system and found out that they are using the same actuators from the bravo completely the same ones, im writing this because in our country is cheaper and better option to find used spare parts for VW than Fiat, when i needed to change my actuators that was 6 months after i changed the plastic parts, i changed all of them from a burned Bravo, but next i was working on a Bravo and i change all of the actuators with actuators from a Passat B6. If any body have issues again they can put actuators from Passat B6 climatronic.
Thanks a lot. Could you please put the reference to buy them?.

Hello. From a long time this error B1921 - Air recirculation actuator, popping up when I make a diagnosis. Despite that, till yesterday I had no issues with the climate control. Yesterday I've noticed that the climate control cannot hold the desired temperature. I'm setting it to 22 degrees full auto, but the real temperature is 32 degrees from all five ventilation holes(2-3 degrees variation).
On full LO the real temperature is 8 degrees.
Does it look like a problem with the actuators and their levers or more likely, the compressor needs to be recharged?

Back