bravo 20vt conversion complete.

Currently reading:
bravo 20vt conversion complete.

Sorry to OT.... Kee did you get things sorted with Flux??

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Tommy..... Yeah they paid out & let me have the car back...! Forgot to say thanks.....I've now stripped her & am gonna rebuild the engine over the winter if i can......... Want to make it a 2.4 20vT.! When i've done it i'll be looking for a Mk'1 Heraldic Blue HGT jhust like the 1st one i had & fell in love with 12-13years ago...!

I broke my back again last week & spent 3 days in hospital.! Prolapsed L4,5,6, S1 & have a hairline fracture in T12...! NO heavy lifting for me anymore whatsoeva....!

Kee
(HGT Owner since 02')

97' P393LOK 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
97' R590BJO 2.0 20v Bravo 147HGT - Car Heaven
98' R93BFC 2.0 20vt Coupe - Donor Car - Car Heaven
99' T970VWS 2.0 20v Marea Weekend HLX - Car Heaven
01' X266EEX 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT - Car Heaven
98' S551CWH 2.0 20vT Bravo 260HGTurbo - Written off due to attempted theft...!
Going to break, convert to 2.4 20vT & put the engine in a differend HGT (Heraldic Blue, hopefully when i find one)

Current Motor:- Y981SLB 2.0Vis 20v Bravo 155HGT

20 v conversion

hi justin6430 is there any way you could send me the wiring diagram for the coupe conversion as im doin a conversion on my brava 1.4 swapping it for the 20v turbo....email chadderz62?yahoo.co.uk

The car looks like a dream come true, its fantastic Justin. Is there anymore photos of the process or the finnished car. Dont mess it around or tint the windows, keep it awesome like that. If i ever see it for sale id probably buy.

I agree...keep it looking as standard as possible (perhaps Abarth kit) but apart from that...it will surprise many a 'fast' car lol

how did you manage get the engine out with the box still attached?
we dropped the box and lifted the engine out alone. and same to refitting.

Mike

Dropped the subframe out, lifted engine out at an angle, left hand side up and out first. reverse obviously for refitting. Tricky but proven possible, even with the six speed box!

Correction :) subframe was fine left in on removal of old engine, Left it out for reffitting.

proven possible but i bet it was a trikcy lol

we tried it but couldnt get the engine on angle enuff in order to life it all out in 1.

ill remember for next time ;)

Mike

Once on the straps on the engine hoist we then got a heavy duty ratchet strap to lift it up on one side. It flew in, honest . . . . . . . . ;)

Hey justin, what sort of spring spetup are you using? Ive been thining about lowering my bravo using Eibach Pro springs that give a 3mm drop.

Suspension.

I've kept the original HGT rear setup and put the Coupe struts and springs on the front.