Technical Brava bumpers

Currently reading:
Technical Brava bumpers

Doug

<font face="Verdana">I have a '96 Brava 1.4 S. I'm fed up with keeping those black bumpers black. Does anyone know if body-coloured bumpers from an SX would fit my model?</font id="Verdana">

Doug

Thanks for the info, but forgive my ignorance, do you mean that I could have my existing bumpers sprayed? I thought the factory coloured bumpers were a different material.
cheers

Doug

I would get a set of colour coded bumpers from a scrapped one (or two) bravo as the Bravo S bumpers were not smooth. You may be lucky and get the correct colour, although it depends on the colour of your car as White was unpopular on anything other than the S model for some reason. Anyway, if not the finish will look better once resprayed on the replacements.
N

Fiat Bravo HGT155
Jagaur XJR-S 6.0 V12
http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk THE Fiat Bravo site

Try the following scrapyard website, they might have a set colour coded bumpers.
www.ggbengineering.co.uk
Or alternatively, if you have the money try the following website, or your Fiat dealer and get a set of Abarth bumpers.
www.fastfiat.com

Si.
2.0 20v HGT

Man, lucky i read this, i have a brava 1.4s as well was going to get the bumpers coded this week , the guy at the garage said he would it for £50 a bumper is this cheap ?. mine are also factory fitted black, not the smooth ones either, will he have to do a lot of prep work by sanding or am i better getting new bumpers ( antonelli red ).how much do scrappies usually take for a bumper anyway ( rough price please ) I must admit the abarth one is a cracking one though. I'm very tempted but i would need to get side skirts and a lower rear bumper as well, oh well time to see the bank again i suppose

hi mate - you've revived an old post here, £50 a bumper is very goid price indeed but make sure it is of good quality - i was about to do the same - went out boughta new set of bumper and everything - but have decided against it as im saving up for a bravo - i do have the two bumpers for sale - both are BRAND NEW and ready for paint(£90 each). the front one has holes for fog lights too!
as yours arent primed he wil have alot of work to do so you have got a good deal there.
if you want to make me an offer for the bumpers or need any more help send me an email on [email protected]
cheers mate and good luck!
nick

Hiya mate what kind of bumper is the front one, can you point at a link for photos so i can have a look at them somewhere , £90 sounds good though:D

i havent got any photos of my actual bumpers but ill link a picture of a bravo with fog lights in 'em - i can get some photos of mine before the weekend!
heres the link of a car with the front bumper on http://www.bravo-guide.co.uk/photogal/marco.htm - i dont have the fog light mounts though you can buy them for about £10 each. the rear bumper is the same as your current one just primed.
drop me an email matey if your interested.
nick

Back