Boy Racer? Or conservative driver?

Currently reading:
Boy Racer? Or conservative driver?

So whos a foot down to the metal head burn thouse tyres, loud exhaust person who like to beat everyones 0-60!?

Or a nice driver that shows what there car can do safley?

:life:
Ban Boy racers and see O2 levels drop (LOL)

:whogives:

bit of both. im mostly a conservative driver but if someone hacks me off enough on the road, I make them pay or i'm if in a bad mood they I can be a bit boy racer. As I say though, majority of the time i'm a conservative driver and I never take any stupid risks, even when i'm in boy racer mode (if there is a lot of risk, not worth doing).

For example, I always boy racer or tailgate people off certain lights so the idiots in the wrong lane who always try and go straight ahead at a certain junction in Huddersfield, can't get in cuz I aint left them a gap or if they are trying to get infront by understaking, I match their speed. hehe

You can't really be a boy racer in a 1.2 8v punto, but the only time I really put my foot down is to block in BMW drivers trying to undertake, when I'm going as fast as the bloke in front and left a sensible gap.

But no, generally I drive sensibly might as well be safe I reckon and get to your destination a few seconds slower.

i would say i'm a bit of both too. Will drive nice unless provoked! (actually.. i want that on my number plate!)

If people try bully me out the way in traffic then i tend to retalliate. And i can't stand pricks who sit in lanes on the m'way when theres plenty of room in the others.
If theres room, i tend to undertake middlelanemorons by swinging from the fast lane to the slow lane, pass them and then swing back. obvisouly if its heavy traffic, thats not safe - so i dont!

arc said:
If theres room, i tend to undertake middlelanemorons by swinging from the fast lane to the slow lane, pass them and then swing back. obvisouly if its heavy traffic, thats not safe - so i dont!

I like doing that ;).Cocks :mad:

Ive found the new brake pads really help, when some eejit in a van decides to pull across you on a MWay slip road - inches from your bumper!

I actualy got out of my car the other night after a Rover Boy was up my arse.

I said "Are you after a promotion as your up my arse all the time"

Then I hit the pedal to get away from him. I love 0-60 in under 6.5sec :hm:

i drive sencible most of the time as when i boot it my fuel just seems to go from 1/4 to 0 in seconds lol! :eek: and i want to keep my licence as its valuble to me

but if you hack me off by tailgating me on the motorway etc then i will flame ur ass and then floor it into the distance just to show em there bmw is slow hehe (y) or wait till they "try" to pass, wind the boost up and let it rip hehe (y) :D

Dunc

Im a boy racer, I've owned 3 puntto's in one year. I do a lot of Motoway driving, so used to what speends I can get from my 1.1's Also know the best way to reach you top speed the fastest.

I do generally race around the streets etc, but only say 40mph if its clear.

I enjoy Speed and making the car do what I want it to. its all part of the fun of driving for me, I'd never touch an automatic now. As dropping gears with the foot down , double clutching up and down, its why I love driving.

I drive conservatively.

However, tailgate me and flash your lights and you are asking for :tosser:
I heard that one of the Mighty Mini racers put in a switch that turned his brake lights on without touching the brake - highly illegal, but is it for the road? :chin:

I also hate people that think they're all that.
Take last night for example. There's a set of traffic lights by where I work. When I was driving down towards them, I noticed they were red. So I didn't tank down into them, just took my time. A boy racer VTR was behind me.
As we were both turning right (it splits into 2 lanes), I stayed in the left lane, and the VTR went into the right one. He tanked straight down to the line and had to stop (hard). I just eased down to the line and the lights changed when I was 15 foot from the line. I floored it, took the VTR driver by surprise, overtook him and I went round the corner and I was gone! :D By the time I hit 40 mph (the road's speed limit), he'd barely straightened up after going round the corner. He then started doing 60 - 70 mph in order to overtake me. I'll never forget the look on his face as he passed me!
So it is possible for an 899 Cinq to outwit a Saxo with more than twice the power output!!

True I had a 1ltr micra once and used to drive people mad all the time. I would never race just drive well. I like my tyres and breaks so I let the car slow down naturaly when I know I have to stop. I have a 1.8ltr Barchetta tuned a little to give 150bhp 0-60 in 6.5. But there's no place to really race safley so I just drive cleverly and find I have beaten most cars, Beat a 911 once cause he had no clue what his car could do.

All fun and games.

be safe! eat :spam:

One thing that makes me laugh!!! car park boy racers!!! why meet up in a car park and prove errr What I am trying to find out.

Oh and whats the point of neons?? :confused: :life:

the last person who sat on my back bumper, was still behind me at some traffic lights. was a car full of 18ish year olds and they had been sat on my bumper for a mile or two with their main beam on. So at the lights, i turned my car off and got out to ask them what the problem was. They shot into reverse, 180'd it and buggered off quick-sharp.

I'm not exactly a scary looking bloke and there were 4 or 5 of them! Oh well.

You just sumed it up mate. Kids trying to make the D1cks bigger. Its all fiar when you both have a giggle and think yeah race on, noone around. Did this last week, a chap in a Mini Cooper looked over, I knew what he wanted, dual carrage way. 6:30am. we had a laugh, well I did.

But if your in town with pr1cks up your arse then sod off I say. I can out break many boy racer cars as they oftern have old Novas. So I just break hard and prove a point, if they stay up my arse then out comes grand dad driving, speed limit or less all the way. Box them in.

:bang:

Back