134260_474165377443_564082443_5918005_7565864_o.jpg

Grande Punto Borris The 1.2 8v.

Introduction

Here we have my 1.2 Active 8v
..... Borris (y)
I know the odd bit and bob are not perfect to the majority but i would like to hear your opinions :)
Re: Borris The 1.2 8v

Try and get an induction kit and not just the filter. It sounds better too and doesn't suck up as much hot air like the bolt on filters

I highly advise guys!
Its such a meaty noise! :eek:
its perfect for me because i have always wanted an exhaust system where it was dead quiet when on low revs but loud when flat out. Induction kit does it for 1/4 the price! :D
Especially if your a student like myself :)

Try and get an induction kit and not just the filter. It sounds better too and doesn't suck up as much hot air like the bolt on filters

Yeah that is a very good point!
I am satisfied with what i have got but i saw this vid and think i may do the same with the hoses....

Yeah that is a very good point!
I am satisfied with what i have got but i saw this vid and think i may do the same with the hoses....

Fiat Punto 1.2 8v, K&N 57i performance kit - YouTube

tbh the hoses wont do much difference/if any so its always better to take the filter to the cold air instead of trying to feed the air to the filter but thats upto you, just giving my advice :)

tbh the hoses wont do much difference/if any so its always better to take the filter to the cold air instead of trying to feed the air to the filter but thats upto you, just giving my advice :)

Im coming over quite t**tish - sorry! I am taking your advice, i just dont want to use money on making bits better and on other things that could be spent on running the car itself! :eek:
But when im out of education - things will be done properly (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

All i have noticed is it takes less time to warm up but i havnt had problems with over heating :)

Mines a Mk4 isnt it?

It should do because that vid is of a MkII i think?

Last edited:

cheers bud
have you noticed any rise in temp?
wonder are the throttle bodies the same size as mine? iv the MK2 and i think urs is the MK3?
but puntos :) i want a HGT :slayer:
Yours is a mk2 punto with the same engine as Robs

All i have noticed is it takes less time to warm up but i havnt had problems with over heating :)

Mines a Mk4 isnt it?

It should do because that vid is of a MkII i think?

Yours is a Grande punto which is a whole different punto from the mk1/2/2b
Its all a bit confusing really, some people call the mk2b's (big headlights) a mk3

Back