bored :(

Currently reading:
bored :(

:devil:, take a leaf out of my book and dont drink that much alcohol.

i usually end up driving where i live and pick up the passengers on way.

who buy me drinks (soft ones), and give me petty money lol :D

:devil:, take a leaf out of my book and dont drink that much alcohol.

i usually end up driving where i live and pick up the passengers on way.

who buy me drinks (soft ones), and give me petty money lol :D

Thats not as much fun, plus i wouldnt trust people to not be sick in me car.

But today is for me birthday sort of, so im defo not driving

i did loads today.
i re-wired the sub in my car (sliding sideways with an un-secured sub in a boot big enough to sleep in is NOT clever, the wires broke :p)
i fastened the sub down, good idea, that.
i set up the sub by going for a drive and listening to both pendulum and dire straits, and adjusted accordingly ;)
i hosed off some muck off the car, but didnt wash it (too lazy, and it was cold)

er....
thats all that i did today, it took several hours, then i started playing pc games, and now im tired again :eek:

its hard work being me :D

lol :D

i just went for a drive to donny to sort out my landrover off road day (y)

went to see a mate for about 2 minutes, went and got a magazine, nearly got run over, and then came back home.

the rest of the time has been spent on the ff lol (y):rolleyes:

I did one at Gaydon at a FF meet, nearly went unconcious after being wacked by the top of the door when the car shifted 5 foot to the left, and I didnt :p

apart form that, twas fun :D

my dads doing the driving cos ive got to be 21 to go (n).

got him it for his birthday pressie back in october, had it all booked and then he had back problems so we phoned the dealer and they told us to go in and get tickets from the dealer :D

so i went in today, and whilst i waited had a good play with the range rover sport in the showroom (y)

hes doing its in the tdv8 range rover which should be fun. me and my mum are going with him :devil:

Back