bobthedob.jpg

Doblo Bob the Dob(lo)

Introduction

Hi everyone,
I have owned Fiats and now own a doblo van for my sins and wish to pimp her a little!!
So far I have just done little bits, de-badge, new ICE, pedals, front badge, usual Halford bits.......I want alloys if anyone can suggest what fits and lowered (if possible)

bobthedob.jpg

newpedals-1.jpg

newbadge.jpg

Marc
Hi everyone, I am afraid to say bobthe dob had a cambelt failure.........and was sold for spares or repair and went to Manchester.
I never got around to posting these pictures so here is what I did.
Alligator wrap on bonnet, large matt grey scorpion on the side, then a total matt black wrap.The picture with steels on is at my mates workshop having been stripped down to sell......and looking sorry for itself.
R.I.P. Bob the Dob.........I now have Bob the Dob2......watch this space.

How do I post pictures?
It seems to have changed?
Marc

Here is Bob1 before it died and went to Manchester to have a new engine fitted by some dodgy geezer lol if it is back on the road? I wonder if someone has it on this forum?............

Thanks.........it was a shame but I felt it wasn't worth the cost to revive him.
Mark.

As is always the way, sadly.

You might find it's still about somewhere. We actually spotted a car we'd sold 8 years earlier parked up. Owner arrived and we had a nice chat! Odds must be thousands to one of that!

Back