Styling Bluetooth

Currently reading:
Styling Bluetooth

Hello

We have a 2008 Panda eleganza with optional blootooth unit but seem to be having problems finding a modern mobile that is compatible.

We have a Sony Ericcsson w850i and was wondering if anyone else has got this to work?

Also may upgrade the phone soon. Is there a list of compatible mobiles other than the dated one we got with our car?

Thanks in advance

Simon

(just hopped over from the 500 section:))

Re: Blootooth

well i had the link and it dont work...google fiat bluetooth compatability...

Last edited:
ok, i had bluetooth in my 100 hp before i threw the original head unit in the bin and replaced it with a kenwood.
start from scratch, i presume you have steering wheel controls ?
hold green and red phone buttons down together, wipes out previous stored phones, you now should have a womens voice in italian asking you to pair.
in phone menu set visibility to on , search and it should find the blue tooth.
i have used with success , sony eriksson k 800i, motorola pebl, razr, and samsung d500, they all worked fine.
except i,m billy no mates and nobody every rang and i can live with out it..(y)

ok, i had bluetooth in my 100 hp before i threw the original head unit in the bin and replaced it with a kenwood.
start from scratch, i presume you have steering wheel controls ?
hold green and red phone buttons down together, wipes out previous stored phones, you now should have a womens voice in italian asking you to pair.
in phone menu set visibility to on , search and it should find the blue tooth.
i have used with success , sony eriksson k 800i, motorola pebl, razr, and samsung d500, they all worked fine.
except i,m billy no mates and nobody every rang and i can live with out it..(y)

I second that, try erasing the memory first, I had to do that when I changed phones last(y)

Back