Blue Stilo in sandyford

Currently reading:
Blue Stilo in sandyford

Clean? you must have been seeing things :D

Its getting a good wash tomorrow though hopefully ;)

Nick, nowhere near Dudley mate, its just outside the Toon, near to Jesmond,

I was the only geordie in that school dammit!!! :(

I thought it was hilarious - school in the centre of Newcastle and I'm the only kid that sounds like I'm from the area!

How'd you know it was RGS tho?

Nah Nick, I went to radgee Walbottle :D

I used to knock around with a few lass the went to Chruch High tho, but it was a few years ago now.

Just an educated guess as to you going there ;)

Oh right!

yeah Church High was ALWAYS better than Central High! (and sods law I ended up goin out with my best mates sis - who went to Central!)

Lol - yes I'm supposed to be a posh boy - but am i ****e!

I work there too mate, same place as Brickfoot!

Its a place called White Young Green, its a consulting Engineers.

Hence why I was on my way home through Jesmond the other week when I met my new 'friend' in the BMW :D

I'm not there all the time though, they sponsor me to go to uni, which is canny ;) , fourth year this year so nearly finished.

Hmmm, I knew a few lasses from Central too, not going to school around there myself I didn't really know any difference between them, they're both just posh schools imo LOL.

My bro's lass went to central.

there are a lot of northern girls for various places that are minging.

and also a lot that are nice. yo can get nice ones from central high.

so James, is that how you started coming on here? did brick tell you bout the place?

Nah mate, been on here a few months now, Brickfoot started here the other week, only found it was him cos I spotted his car!

It was funny actually, we started having 'no way' type conversation on here one saturday morning after realising we both worked at the same place and we had just been on a night out together the night before :D

Have a look for the yellow cinq - Sandyford thread!

Back