General Blue and Me update

Currently reading:
General Blue and Me update

Ales01

hello everyone, I wanted to ask about the Blue and Me update. The point is that I downloaded the file that is available here on the download pages, namely Blue and Me 11.05.2012, and after I unzip the files and insert the flash drive into the usb, the installation goes on, but the car then writes an error. I don't know if I should also unzip the C83E files, etc., but when I unzipped the zip that is in the "original" zip, the car didn't even detect the flash and no installation even started. I would be happy if someone could give me more precise instructions on what exactly I should or shouldn't unpack. Otherwise, I formatted the flash drive with FT32.Anyway my car is Lancia Delta - twins and my and my original unit broke, year of manufacture 2012, so I got a unit from Bravo 2009 at a junkyard, which works, but unfortunately the voice control is in English, but the menu is in Italian and the blue and me language cannot be changed. So I wanted to solve this problem by updating, and although it seems to me that this "new" blue and me works worse than the original one I had on Delta - laggy, and the call stops when the engine is turned off. That was not before. Thanks for your advice.

Back