Technical Blue and Me media player - cutting out

Currently reading:
Technical Blue and Me media player - cutting out

Hello I am a.newbie so don't crucify me if I've not posted in right thread. But I have a 1.4 tjet sporting grande punto 59 plate. I have noticed lately that my media player kicks in with a song but alway cuts the song out at the same spot, which is about 4 seconds into the song. From time to time it tries again to connect to it but again the same 4 seconds and cuts back out to the radio? Any suggestions

to anyone who may of had this problem, it was something so simple and silly lol. It wa sliterally a bad music file i had on my usb pen where i store my music for car. so just incase you have same problem, try deleting recents songs you put on since problem started lol

Very pleased to get your comment/explanation about your not-so-obvious issue, congrats !!

Regards, Bernie

Very pleased to get your comment/explanation about your not-so-obvious issue, congrats !!

Regards, Bernie
not a problem. whilst i got you you wouldnt happen to no what fuse controls the the tail lights? (the middle lights out the 3)

trying to find out it i got blown fuse or bulb

There you go ... but it seems there is no specific fuse for the center stop light. You most probably face a broken wire in the rubb(er)ish hatch/body junction

Regards, Bernie

Attachments

• Brakelights wiring diagram.JPG
    Brakelights wiring diagram.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Back