Blood

Currently reading:
Blood

Kier

Prominent member
Just wondering who gives blood on FF? I went to a few months ago, but had to get permission from my doctor because of some kidney problems I had when I was little. Remembered that I made an appointment for today, but couldn't find my letter to say I was allowed to give blood, was looking for something a few days ago and found it :D. So off to donate after college tonight. Is it ok to drive after giving blood?

Edit - Its a repost but I didn't see that until after I posted :p

Last edited:
good for you.

i might be wrong but from what i was aware you couldnt give blood within a few months of having any tattoos... always stopped me:(

Just wondering who gives blood on FF? I went to a few months ago, but had to get permission from my doctor because of some kidney problems I had when I was little. Remembered that I made an appointment for today, but couldn't find my letter to say I was allowed to give blood, was looking for something a few days ago and found it :D. So off to donate after college tonight. Is it ok to drive after giving blood?

Edit - Its a repost but I didn't see that until after I posted :p

was about to PWN u until that last line.

anyone that posts in here instead of the proper thread should get PWNED:p

https://www.fiatforum.com/leisure-lounge/164847-blood-donations.html

Thread been done before on L/L..use the blooming search button..:devil: :bang: :D

Back