General Blank Buttons

Currently reading:
General Blank Buttons

Hey random question, but what do the 2 blank buttons do in my GPS, i have circled them below to show you what i mean. My best guess is heated seats or possibly rocket launchers or maybe ejector buttons? (ps i know they do nothing cos they are blank but what woould they do if they were not!)

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 193
Heated seats or 007 style launchers they are not...

They're basically because the GP is made in both left hand and right hand models.

It's far easier to put three holes each side, blanking two out dependant on which side the driver is.

But yes, it annoys me slightly... I want there to be a button there!!!

You could always really carefull write 'Ejector Seat' and threaten passangers whom cause annoyence! :devil:

very tru, to be honist, looks abit cheep but oh well, im getting the fiat fog horn button and the Pusy magnet fitted(y)

lol ok, i want those buttons, how much do they cost and where do i get them fitted lol. seriously though, has anyone filled these buttons? It would be even more annoying if you dont have a sporting and have 3 blank buttons!!!! Blank buttons in cars just show you couldnt afford the options lol, not in this case though, all owners look cheap.

lol well i must say i have the 3 buttons, cos im cheep :D but dw!

Ye im shur you could fit a button behind it and glue the black blank over it, dunno like you could fit......a........ well i would say nion but im not lame so........a....... on/off switch 4 a multie ciggiret lighter input?

duno wat u think?

neon would be cool but only in the foot wells! NOT OUTSIDE in my opinion. It would be cool to fit a neon in each foot well to come on wit the dome light. Would only look good if you had metal pedals though.
perhaps a button to errm i dunno, i guess thats why they are blank lol. they should have used their brains and made bigger buttons to fill the space instead of blank ones. DOH!

Think I have a blank button complex too!! but nearly everycar has them even BMW and Golfs are the worst becaue you get nothing included! I am sure the buttons are in the same place for both LHD and RHD because the boot release is further from the driver. I am sure someone on the forum from Turkey said heated seats where an option for a while there!

Blank buttons in cars just show you couldnt afford the options lol, not in this case though, all owners look cheap.

lol agree with that comment, the sporting is top of the range at the moment and it hads blank buttons does look a little cheap. (n)

The blank buttons are for you to draw smilely faces, so when you get pissed off with the car you can look at it and it'll make you feel better.

Back