General Blank Buttons

Currently reading:
General Blank Buttons

just thought that maybe if i get a set of tv's i could wire the on/off button into a blank button on the dash.

just thought that maybe if i get a set of tv's i could wire the on/off button into a blank button on the dash.

thats my next mod when i get the car back. i currently have a switch mounted in the lower steering column

the same tv screen as yours (grandj) are on ebay for less than £200, but don't know if they have the cables.

the same tv screen as yours (grandj) are on ebay for less than £200, but don't know if they have the cables.

i had to do all the wiring myself. (being an alarm engineer working with 12v and 8core cable everyday helped :p ). splitting and joining lots off different cores. and i had to find out what different cores on the cable did.

mine are 5.8" btw :)

EDIT: cheaper than i thought now. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VEBA-TWIN-5-8...ryZ32826QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Sorry that didnt mean to sound like i was havin a go lol! I was just wondering why they get heated seats and we dont :bang:

Had a look through a couple of old threads, heated seats came on an elegnaza that was from the UK, must of been an early option because I don't think available now, but think it mentions that the switches are located on the arm rest with the lumber support switch. The turkish version of the eleganze was the emocion/emotion or something (y)

Back