Blackburn Motor Park

Currently reading:
Blackburn Motor Park

i've just bought a new TA 4x4 Panda from Blackburn Motor Park who are part of Cambria, a company that has mixed reviews.

All I can say was the experience was great. Their salesman Ben is new to the motor trade which is probably a positive thing. We went in to test drive a 4x4 on the basis that we were thinking of buying a used one, maybe a year old.

The test drive was a good experience and we could have had the car out for longer if we needed. When we returned there was a 4x4 TA in the showroom. However, the figures on the PCP were not great and we decide to walk away.

The next day Ben was back on the phone and had put together a deal which gave us a £2k reduction on the price on a car already fitted with winter pack, space saver wheel and floor mats.

Ben was a great salesman, knowledgeable and never once misled us or gave us any pressure. When I picked the car up he took me round to meet the parts and service staff and arranged a discount off any accessories I bought in the future.

It's all about the people in the end. Our experience with Cambria in Bolton, where we had originally gone in to seek a test drive, was extremely poor. We were delighted with the service at Blackburn so can recommend it to others.

Back