Styling Black & Red

Currently reading:
Styling Black & Red

I have some red Prism 4" accent tubes in my footwell

DSC00623.JPG
DSC00621.JPG
DSC00627.JPG

Got them from halfrauds, cost a tenner each

Nah, mine are only plug and play connected to a multi Ciggy lighter adapter, so theyre always on, bit tacky i know but i like them
I was going to wire them in the same way but i prefered them on all the time so i kept them as they are

I think the colour has a lot to do with how brigth they are tho cos ive go a friend who has the same tubes but in blue and they are a lot brighter than my ones are

Nah, mine are only plug and play connected to a multi Ciggy lighter adapter, so theyre always on, bit tacky i know but i like them
I was going to wire them in the same way but i prefered them on all the time so i kept them as they are

You can have them on all the time with the method I used. Just switch on the ceiling light. But I guess if you have the wires hidden then your method is fine.

You can have them on all the time with the method I used. Just switch on the ceiling light. But I guess if you have the wires hidden then your method is fine.

Yeah but then you have to drive round with the ceiling light on all the time and i dont know about you but i think that just looks stupid

grande_copy.jpg
i wanted black and red went on photoshop and over did it with the red

Back