black cinq in lich

Currently reading:
black cinq in lich

Yes paul im sure it does. However i dont have a cd drive to run those cds. Which may be where i'm goign wrong :p

lol, well with your 1.5mbit connection you could always just download it in a few seconds. I won't ask why you don't have a CD drive...

My computer was invented before cd drives ;)

Do i want the photo thing aswell as adobe reader or just the reader? :confused:

I thought so but when i went through to dl it there was a tickbox thing ticked for the photo thing and i didnt know whether to leave it ticked or not :p I've unticked it now though so its okay :D

My comp did have a cd drive btw it just broke so i took it out :D (this was about 3 years ago :p)

lol, one day you can update.... ;)

Then you might get a cd writer, a DVD drive or even a DVD writer!!! Gosh, can you imagine? ;)

Well a dvd drive would be pointless as i have my dvd player and tv next to me. But a rewriter might be useful ;)

My brother told me our computer was too slow to burn cds though :( and i'd be waiting a week :(

I bought a new cd drive from ebay but it didnt work when i got it :( So i gave up on that idea. I have got alex's dvd player thing around somewhere though... im sure he wouldnt mind if i kept tht :D

lol, i have 3-4 spare CD-ROMS, one or two CD-writers and a slot load DVD-rom around but I doubt they would surive the post...

It's probably true about CD-writer and your comp being too slow, it would cause too many problems and waste too many CDs which is expensive :( Also to make use of a DVD-ROM to watch movies you need a fairly good PC anyway, plus watching DVDs on a PC isn';t usually the best environment.

I think the posting thing was the issue with the cd drive i bought from ebay cus he assured me it worked, but i got a refund anyway so i cant really complain.

Yeah i was hoping my brother wasnt right about the cd writer :(

Its not my fault i have a rubbish computer :p

Back