General BL****y Taxis

Currently reading:
General BL****y Taxis

:eek: bloody hell, hope your ok mate? looks alot worse that it is though. I'd say that it is repairable but i think if i had a smash like that i wouldn't feel safe driving it again, i think its jasso on here that had a crash and he says that his car has never been the same since. What happened to the taxi driver? i think i would have got out and ripped him out of his car. :p

ok 99% of them are then, i hate it when they always come up behind you and stick to your arse, i just give a firm but safe tap of the brakes, they soon back off (y)

Last edited:
I just give them the most hacky dirty look they've ever seen as If Im going to f*** his wife, daughter, grand mother and great grandmother from beyond the grave :devil:

okkkkkkk the wife and daughter was enought the grand mother and great grandmother is sick :yuck:

the crash and damage have been done and i know how feel:cry:someone crashed into me but apart from the initial collision i would say dealing with insurance companies and trying to get things resolved comes a close 2nd its nearly as frustrating trying to get closure and compensation back from what i lost due to my crash even after 9 months i still haven't got closure or anything solid resolved good luck with yours think you will need it :)

P.S....the car is never the same after a smash never.sorry for being so negative but thats how i feel about my car:(

Back