Bioshock

Currently reading:
Bioshock

so whos got it? what do you think?

nearly at the end i think and i think its f'ing amazing,bloody scary (or am i just a wimp?) only game that ive ever played to come as close to as scary as that is doom 3 but then Condemmed beats them both (yep im a wimp arent i lol).

excellent game, enjoying it so far, all sorts of weapons and mutations and all that. id recommend it to anyone 18 or over :p :p nah, good game if you arent scared to easily, seems an odd story line and gets better as you go through the game.

anyways what do you think>?

Its a short game and I did start playing it through again, but got bored half way through. My advice is, finish it and go and get the Orange Box (Half Life 2)

One of the finest first person shooters ever and pant drippingly scary! I am about half way through on my m8's 360 version and have jumped and pooped many times.

One of the finest first person shooters ever and pant drippingly scary! I am about half way through on my m8's 360 version and have jumped and pooped many times.
wayyy i aint the only one scared lol :p
Its a short game and I did start playing it through again, but got bored half way through. My advice is, finish it and go and get the Orange Box (Half Life 2)

you must be mad? hl2 on xbox? no neva, its best on pc, all valves games are best on pc and thye kick ass and are cheaper :D

yes & yes :p

:cry:

I traded Bioshock for Halo 3, and bought HL2 off Ebay for £30, it does include HL2, Episodes 1 and 2, Portal ad Team Fortress 2, bit of a snip at £30.

What a wimp ;) My 7 year old boy played through the game and loved every second of it, he's now playing through for the third time.

I almost completed it and then I swapped my 360 for the elite so I lost my saves, I'll go through it again one day as it is a fantastic game. Not very scary though :D

Back