1z71yde.jpg

muvlgn.jpg

2cwv4lx.jpg

2njkkmb.jpg

Plans are

- abarth sideskirts
- purple fogs
- slammed
- some cool wheels, might even go for something old school and italian, if anyone has some suggestions, go ahead, when I do get new wheels, I will have them refurbished midnight purple
- midnight purple roof
- few stickers
- cherry bomb + straight through centre section
- smoothed bootlid
- abarth rear bumper

They do look good in black

Anyway Food for thought
- Wind deflectors? They'd suit and blend in well
- light tint on the rear lights and side indicators
- windows maybe?
- CC the wing mirrors / door handles

Keep the wheels light coloured, too much dark colour and it to me just doesn't look right.....

Forget the purple fogs
A - there illegal
B - to have them on you'll look a douche on the road

The Headlights - They look like HID's to me
please dont tell me you put HID's in a reflector headlight unit?

Ziggy

****bites tongue and walks away shaking head****:rolleyes:

Is there a problem?
Ziggy122, I don't think I'd tint the rear lights but pretty much every other mod you listed has been in my head haha, can you buy smoked side repeaters for Mk2 Puntos? Has anybody tinted just the indicators/reverse light of a Mk2/Mk2b before? if so anyone got any photos?

also how do Cupra R splitters look on these bumpers? I want a splitter of some kind to finish the front end off nicely but Stilo splitters have been done enough times before

Last edited:
ok....

you can buy smoked side repeaters on ebay *i think*....if you gonna tint just the reverse light and indicators you may as well do it all apart from reflectors....now doing just those two lights, youll look like a total ass:D

now for pointers, if you have hids in your headlights i strongly suggest you change them back to normal bulbs!

mk2b = reflector headlights
mk2 = prejector headlights

hids in reflector headlights.....oh dear! i feel sorry for other road users getting blinded by your stupid headlights, reason for this? your pattern will be scattered all over the damn place, not only that aftermarket hids are deemed illegal now and all cars that have them retro fitted will fail mot! no ifs or buts on this subject, lastly, youll be screwed if mr plod grabs you by the balls and hands you a fine and demanded removal of them:)

Back