Ben folds Vid - matt lukas

Currently reading:
Ben folds Vid - matt lukas

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
sammiboo said:
I was talking to H last night cos I was trying to think of the name of a Ben folds song so he sent me a link to what it could be http://www.benfolds.com/video/BenFolds_Jesusland_VidFull_300.asx it wasnt that but I noticed it had matt lukas in it..... I wonder if the americans know who he is LOL.

Cool song anyway :)

Well hey there Ms Sammi[american accent] can u tell me who this guy Benfold is has he got a christian name :p


Blimmy I think that left sammi speachless
 
Last edited:

Seraph

Orka inte
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
1,915
Location
Leeds UK
hmm... i once had all my lunch money stolen by the fat kid at school.... but look who's tellin who what to do... now....
 

Seraph

Orka inte
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
1,915
Location
Leeds UK
I have everything Ben Folds... solo, live and ben folds five..
my fav band.. I wanted to see them, but never had the pleasure. :(
 

Seraph

Orka inte
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
1,915
Location
Leeds UK
sammiboo said:
I was talking to H last night cos I was trying to think of the name of a Ben folds song so he sent me a link to what it could be http://www.benfolds.com/video/BenFolds_Jesusland_VidFull_300.asx it wasnt that but I noticed it had matt lukas in it..... I wonder if the americans know who he is LOL.

Cool song anyway :)

did you work out what song it was??

right now i'm hooked on the ascent of stan...
 

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
5,102
Location
Wales
Seraph said:
I have everything Ben Folds... solo, live and ben folds five..
my fav band.. I wanted to see them, but never had the pleasure. :(
You realise Ben Folds has toured the UK three times in the last 3 years? I've been to see him twice. It would have been three times, but I had no money... :(
H
 

Seraph

Orka inte
Joined
Sep 17, 2004
Messages
1,915
Location
Leeds UK
hmallett said:
You realise Ben Folds has toured the UK three times in the last 3 years? I've been to see him twice. It would have been three times, but I had no money... :(
H

yea, and 2times I've been working and couldn't get the time off... and the other time some dippy tart smashed the crap outta my car... so i couldnt get there... actually.. one of the time i could get off work, but i was in sweden, so it would have meant flying back home, to see him to fly back out.
 
OP
OP
sammiboo
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
29,313
Location
Llanymynech
Seraph said:
did you work out what song it was??

right now i'm hooked on the ascent of stan...

Yeah the music was playing in the background on soapstars superstars and i was singing along to it... but couldnt think of the name of the song....

It was a choice between jesusland and another one (which i couldnt think the name of) anyway it was "landed" :)

Me and H was going to go and see him in December but we were both skint :(
 
Top