Ben folds Vid - matt lukas

Currently reading:
Ben folds Vid - matt lukas

PNL

Banned
sammiboo said:
I was talking to H last night cos I was trying to think of the name of a Ben folds song so he sent me a link to what it could be http://www.benfolds.com/video/BenFolds_Jesusland_VidFull_300.asx it wasnt that but I noticed it had matt lukas in it..... I wonder if the americans know who he is LOL.

Cool song anyway :)

Well hey there Ms Sammi[american accent] can u tell me who this guy Benfold is has he got a christian name :p

Blimmy I think that left sammi speachless

Last edited:

Seraph

Orka inte
hmm... i once had all my lunch money stolen by the fat kid at school.... but look who's tellin who what to do... now....

Seraph

Orka inte
I have everything Ben Folds... solo, live and ben folds five..
my fav band.. I wanted to see them, but never had the pleasure. :(

Seraph

Orka inte
sammiboo said:
I was talking to H last night cos I was trying to think of the name of a Ben folds song so he sent me a link to what it could be http://www.benfolds.com/video/BenFolds_Jesusland_VidFull_300.asx it wasnt that but I noticed it had matt lukas in it..... I wonder if the americans know who he is LOL.

Cool song anyway :)

did you work out what song it was??

right now i'm hooked on the ascent of stan...

hmallett

Mr Pedantic
Seraph said:
I have everything Ben Folds... solo, live and ben folds five..
my fav band.. I wanted to see them, but never had the pleasure. :(
You realise Ben Folds has toured the UK three times in the last 3 years? I've been to see him twice. It would have been three times, but I had no money... :(
H

Seraph

Orka inte
hmallett said:
You realise Ben Folds has toured the UK three times in the last 3 years? I've been to see him twice. It would have been three times, but I had no money... :(
H

yea, and 2times I've been working and couldn't get the time off... and the other time some dippy tart smashed the crap outta my car... so i couldnt get there... actually.. one of the time i could get off work, but i was in sweden, so it would have meant flying back home, to see him to fly back out.

OP
OP
sammiboo
Seraph said:
did you work out what song it was??

right now i'm hooked on the ascent of stan...

Yeah the music was playing in the background on soapstars superstars and i was singing along to it... but couldnt think of the name of the song....

It was a choice between jesusland and another one (which i couldnt think the name of) anyway it was "landed" :)

Me and H was going to go and see him in December but we were both skint :(