WP_000140.jpg

Grande Punto Bella, My Grande Punto.

Introduction

Hi,

Having been on the site for a little while, and now that my car is finally clean after the winter(!) I thought I would start my members motors thread.

So here she is, Bella, my 1.2 8v Grande Punto, at the moment she's still standard, but I do have quite a few things planned. First is a vinyl wrap behind the number plate, and then maybe a badgeless grill. Later, I think some wheels, and lowering (eventually).

Let me know what you think, and suggestions are always welcome :)
Re: Bella, My Grande Punto

Liking the colour,
Thought about colour coding handles, mirror caps or even the fog covers (not seen this done).....,

Wheels and door handles mate.

Nice colour agreed

Yeh sounds good mate :) i think, window tints back 3, team heko wind deflectors, lowered 30-40mm springs no more than that on springs or 60mm coilies, abarth lights front and back would look sick what im hopefuly going to do just need the back 1's, depunto on the boot :) hope that gives you some ideas and more just ask?? :D

Last edited:

Sounds good mate, have a look at lukemortlock's thread, hes got the same car, and has vinyaled behind the number plate, and it looks quality! (y)

Cheers for all the suggestions guys,

@rake i think i may do the handles, i quite like the mirror caps black, and i think im gna pop some fogs in there anyway at some point.

@pedro Tints are definitely on the cards, as she has one slight smoke on OS window and not on the other, so wanna even that up. I do wanna drop her, but the ride is pretty firm already, but not uncomfortable, bit nervous of ruining it...

@wilk0 Saw that thread, his ride looks niice

Also, my first mod :)

WP_000137.jpg

Looking at getting some wheels for her, Not sure what I want to go for though.

The only thing I know, is I want to stay with 15"s, was looking at the Dotz Mugellos, but don't know whether to go for the normal ones or the dark ones..

I would like fiat ones ideally, but as far as I know, they dont make any nice 15" ones?

Any suggestions would be great!

I dont think any 15/16 inch alloys would look good on the punto - it really needs some 17's like the Sporting or Abarth models.
There are some in the classifieds section including some genuine sporting alloys i have, booth is selling some linea alloys and there are a few aftermarket alloys on aswell (y)

Nice ride, standards are still rockin' IMO!

Definately get some 17's, don't compromise. Save up and get some decent 17's for sure. Anything under a 17 looks too small IMHO, especially if you don't get it lowered soon. I've had my baby sat on 17's for the last 6 months without dropping her and she sits wayyyyy to high. Get some nice 17's and drop her when you can.

Vinyl wrapping the front will look slick, it's next thing on my list. I'm just to chickin cack to attempt it!

Subtle smokes all round would look ace, along with colour coding the door handles + mirrors. You going to wire the fogs in or leave them as shows. I'm thinking of getting some off a written off GP just for shows, as wiring isn't something i want to attempt, and definately don't want to pay someone to do it! Hah.

Oh, and i LOVE the silver/grey on GP's. Top colour!

Back