Behold the God known as - Serin

Currently reading:
Behold the God known as - Serin

but you can only post in those threads with "spam" about the info in that thread you cant communicate things about little things, like i was going to do a vote type thing for pl to chose my chirstmas shirt, but as it has nothing to do with fiats, orr ppl who dont know me atall, i cant post it, as its "BAD SPAM"!!

serin said:
but you can only post in those threads with "spam" about the info in that thread you cant communicate things about little things, like i was going to do a vote type thing for pl to chose my chirstmas shirt, but as it has nothing to do with fiats, orr ppl who dont know me atall, i cant post it, as its "BAD SPAM"!!

you can :)

i know what serin means, its almost as if everyones holding a collective breath, waiting to see what happens next. i know ive thought twice about posting on quite a few threads, nad thought of a few threads i was gonna do, but then didnt due to the facts that serin just mentioned

Magical Trevor said:
i know what serin means, its almost as if everyones holding a collective breath, waiting to see what happens next. i know ive thought twice about posting on quite a few threads, nad thought of a few threads i was gonna do, but then didnt due to the facts that serin just mentioned

well dont blame the mods all we did was lock 1 thread an ban another from an abusive non beliver, and remove post counts, its stopped a lot of people who just wanted to be top poster from spaming, that was the idea, but everybody else can carry on as before :) (y)

im really not blaming anyone.. and actually wasnt aware a thread had been locked/banned. i do see the problem, and it has apparently been solved. all im saying is i do agree, the forum 'feels' different. but time will tell, things will more than likely settle down again, though i remember the smut or no smut agument, and things have never really fully recovered since then

Magical Trevor said:
im really not blaming anyone.. and actually wasnt aware a thread had been locked/banned. i do see the problem, and it has apparently been solved. all im saying is i do agree, the forum 'feels' different. but time will tell, things will more than likely settle down again, though i remember the smut or no smut agument, and things have never really fully recovered since then

put up a few naked web cam captures trev that will liven things up
(y) :D :p

serin; i have no objections about that kind of thing, where the topic is stated in topic title. personally (speak for me no-one else) the thing that does it for me is when you have 20+ threads that've all had 20+ topics discussed, most of the time just 2 people chatting away, oh and the 1 line unconstructive replies if that makes sense?
Cheers,
Ghost

yea, i know that, but i feel that im always in danger of being banned or having my threads locked, (now i know there was only one, but theres the threat!!)

serin said:
yea, i know that, but i feel that im always in danger of being banned or having my threads locked, (now i know there was only one, but theres the threat!!)

you will get banned if you are a trouble causer, you wont get banned for a bit of spam, if a moderator does not agree with the way a thread is going then they will post a polite note saying so, if the thread is offensive yes it will get removed and people will be pm'd - i personally dont think thats harsh!

sammiboo said:
you will get banned if you are a trouble causer, you wont get banned for a bit of spam, if a moderator does not agree with the way a thread is going then they will post a polite note saying so, if the thread is offensive yes it will get removed and people will be pm'd - i personally dont think thats harsh!
sammi giveth with one hand and with the other taketh away.

sammiboo said:
Nothing, I've just always wanted to say that.... I thought there was some irony in spamming it into a thread that was largely about spam, and its meaning, and place within FF.

but what if a thread goes off topic?? if theres a LL thread, there usually isnt a proper subjuet in it, so you can only keep it going for a while, so its only natural for it to wander, BUT if this happens, will it get banned, or should i just stop, and all the ppl on it disperse?

Back