General Beep beep beep...

Currently reading:
General Beep beep beep...

Greggers

has pooped his pants
Hi guys,

I think this is a pretty common thread title but as always, very fitting :D

I had a weird thing happen today which is a new one on me... basically, I went out to the car today, unlocked it with the fob and opened the drivers door to be greeted with a beep beep beep sound which sounded exactly the same as the warning for when you put the car in reverse on the Selespeed... very strange. Put the key in the ignition and check completed fine with no errors.

I assumed it might have been a warning to let me know that the alarm might have gone off at some point but there wasn't a message on the MFD as I'd have expected.

Anyone come across this before?

Greggers (Still in love with his Abarth... especially the sound of the fruity 5 pot (y))

Never had that one or come across it..mind you I didn't have the troublesome abarth..;)

That's good thinking guys but it's only happened the once and the fob has got a new battery in it, so I don't think it's that.

I figure the best thing to do is just ignore it and see if it happens again. Actually, thinking about it, I might hook my OBD reader up to the car see what it has to say... I expect it won't be alot though. :D

That's good thinking guys but it's only happened the once and the fob has got a new battery in it, so I don't think it's that.

I figure the best thing to do is just ignore it and see if it happens again. Actually, thinking about it, I might hook my OBD reader up to the car see what it has to say... I expect it won't be alot though. :D

As you said, probably to make you aware of an alarm activation?

Back