been ripped of by ff

Currently reading:
been ripped of by ff

i ordered some ff stickers last month and they did not turn up so i fort i will order them again as they are only 2 pound so i did and they aint turned up. its been 2 weeks since the last one. any one know why? not bothered over 4 pound but i really want them.

Why order one more set that means your just going to get 3 sets :rolleyes:.

Da boyz keen lol!

Sure this will get sorted guys, but as Custard says, the Title of the Thread starter was a bit.... inflammatory?

I am getting sick of people posting up threads asking about stickers.

If you want updates when the stickers go out please see this thread and you get an update of any delays and the postings.

If you had looked on the shop thread that is a stickie then you would have saved yourself a PM and a this thread.

https://www.fiatforum.com/showpost.php?p=1231163&postcount=95

sammiboo;1231163 posted from the shop thread 2 days ago said:
the nex lot of stickers are ready to be posted, I post them out tomorrow. So any stickers that were ordered after 4pm today will go out sometime next week.

your stickers went out over the weekend along with everyone elses who recently ordered, so you should get them any day now.

And you didnt order them last month ;)

Please do not accuse the forum of stealing your money as our members mean more to us than "ripping" them off for a couple of quid :rolleyes:

Back