Styling Been busy with the hacksaw!!!

Currently reading:
Styling Been busy with the hacksaw!!!

Mr_noir_1976

Good afternoon all!!!

just been out armed with hacksaw,screwies,chisel and hammer!!!

an hour later i was left with this!

whatcha reckon?????

mmmmm i wonder if beau will like it?????????

wait,is that a pig flying past my window on this chilly day????

lol

(",)

Attachments

• Lets Start!.JPG
    Lets Start!.JPG
    889.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Naked Shaft!.JPG
    Naked Shaft!.JPG
    961.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Job Done.JPG
    Job Done.JPG
    940.1 KB · Views: 34
Looks moocho better

How did you secure the nedw gaiter to the centre console?

Beau i love you!

in a non man on man way though!(",)

It was a bit tricky,needed to cut elastic out of the bottom of gaitor,then add some slits for the plastic thingymebob to go through,its all neat and snug not,wont pop off while changing gears!,lol(Fingers crossed!)

while it was all off and bar i cut 30mm off the shaft,i didnt think it was noticable and was gonna do take it down further tomorrow,but i might leave it now!

thanks for your comments guys

looking for handbrake set up now!!!

Attachments

• 30mm shorter!.JPG
    30mm shorter!.JPG
    868.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Gaitor Modifacations!.JPG
    Gaitor Modifacations!.JPG
    887.3 KB · Views: 56
Beau,i often do have my baby on board

six months old now,so sorry,when its there i do get some kind folk giving me some space,when its not ive saxo vtr's up my arse wanting a go!!

30mph with baby
30+mph without!(lol)

to be fair i dont just leave it in,but most of the time i do

Dazzdog

cheers matey

i never really expected it to feel any better,but hey it does!!!!

how much did you take off yours?

i was limited with me having a multilock,i guess i could have when further,but wanted to try 30mm first,without making a total mess of it all!!

(",)

i agree with you,or at least i did,but honestly some,not all!,but some do take notice,i have only one on now,and its not a fashion thing!,haha,when out lass gets a car then the baby wont be in mine so ill take all the baby stuff out and burn them next full moon!!

(",)

if,no when you pass,and you were behind a car with them in,would you take notice?

i have and i havent before,so i guess its hit and miss!!

what would you do beau?

honestly?

Mr_noir_1976 said:
i agree with you,or at least i did,but honestly some,not all!,but some do take notice,i have only one on now,and its not a fashion thing!,haha,when out lass gets a car then the baby wont be in mine so ill take all the baby stuff out and burn them next full moon!!

(",)

if,no when you pass,and you were behind a car with them in,would you take notice?

i have and i havent before,so i guess its hit and miss!!

what would you do beau?

honestly?
well if i was driving, i would do anything different? if your just driving normally its hardly going to affect the baby, by changing what your doing, unless your about to crash into it?

so you would normally leave a carsized space between you and the driver infront?

i bet at some point you are up someones arse when they are going too slow or you are late for something,and you will from time to time take over when your not really supposed too,we all do it,its the way it is,and always will be!

lol

fair play beau

Back